Thursday, June 9, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am back from my family vacation in flordia and it was very relaxing! My little cousins enjoyed it and we did a little shopping! Here are some items we purchased while in florida! I love this purse. My cousin bought white and it was on sale. I will be purchasing this bone color for my fall wardrobe. The white clutch was an impulse buy but it was cheap and chic. I was in desperate need for some chestnut sandals and I didnt like many that I saw until these. My favorite buy was the olive harem pants. I am in love with harem pants and I have a great idea in mind on how to spurce these up.

We purchased the Cyphert purse for Aldo for only $29.98 its very chic and stylish
Also purchased this beautiful white clutch from Aldo it was only $19.98 I cant wait to wear this


I bought these sandals from Forever 21 but mine are a chestnut brown

My favorite purchase was this olive pair of harem pants from Forever 21 

No comments:

Post a Comment